These instructions apply to the products included in our Stickers for Clothes collection.
The stickers for clothes are very easy to apply at home.
Here's what you'l need:
- An ironing mat or board
- An electric iron (IMPORTANT: turn off steam for this)
These are the steps to apply them:
- Place the cothe you're going to apply the sticker to on top of the ironing mat or board.
- Make sure the specific area where the sticker will be applied is completely flat, without creases.
- Place the sticker on the position you want to paste it.
- Set up your electric iron so that steam is off and the temperature is between 120 and 160ºC (248 to 320ºF).
- Press strongly with the iron on the sticker, in different positions. Do NOT slide the iron, to apply heat in a different spot lift it and then press it down on the new spot.
- Do this for 10 to 15 seconds in each area of the sticker, until you've gonre through all the surface.
- After it has cooled down a bit, you can tear off the protective membrane of the sticker.
- If there are any loose edges you can place the membrane on top of them and re-apply the iron for a few more seconds.
- Congratulations, you're done!
You can also watch this video to see the process in action: